Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TO INDIA!

Today is the Day!
I'm off to great places!
I'm off and away.

I have cloths in my bag
I have things left to do

I'm going to take my myself any direction I choose.

I'm on my own.
and I know what I know
And I am the girl that will decide where I will go.

I'll be tramping around India with care.
Looking for very interesting things over there.
With cloths in my bag and things left to do.
I will go to Delhi and Varanasi too.
I'll trek through Rajasthan
Maybe looking for tigers
and camping under stars
Seeing great sights
and seeing the bizarre.

It's more crowded there in the wide open plains.

Out there things can happen and are frequently tried to people as clothy and frigidity as I.

And when these things start to happen.
Don't worry don't stew

I'll be going right along and be happening too.

Oh the places I will go

I'll be on my way to see an old friend
I'll be off to a far great land.
To Nepal to glide with the birds
And hike to villages off in the woods.

Wherever I will be I'm sure to find friends
Don't worry about me
I wont be long

I have the speed of a bird
and the sense of a lion
I'm quick on my feet and know what's best.

My next great leap is to a place of dragons
Where I will lay my head and sell some wine
I'll be seeing Shanghai through the eyes of a native

So no worries about me. I wont have it.
Live your life and ENJOY IT!

Jamee

No comments:

Post a Comment