Friday, January 29, 2010

Keri Clifs

Hey all, sorry seems that me and the internet don't seem to match up in a good amount of time. I just left a wonderful place in New Zealand called Keri Cliffs. This place is spectacular. I was visiting my aunt Bessie from Charleston and was so lucky to be her guest at this fantastic resort/lodge/resting place. Anyways it is amazing. It is a big golfing place, but I don't golf and had a great time. The views were spectacular, right on the water. Really close to the bay of islands. They have three private beaches, one you can get to by golf cart :) I went sea kayaking saw lots of fish, went horseback riding down to the beach, had a picknick with Bessie on top of a waterfall, relaxed on a beach. Had these amazing meals all day. The people helping there were fantastic. We saw a Mauri tribe do the Haka and dance and sing for us. Met some really interesting people at the resort. Anyways this place was over the top great. 

Now I am back to camping every night and eating whatever we have. Big change. I'm in Queenstown now. We are camping without sleeping bags, but with two big comforters that were taken from a hostel somewhere. I went flying in Queenstown!! We flew from Queenstown to Milford Sound completely beautiful. Something out of this world. It was a mix of flying in Alaska, the Sierra, and the valleys around california. It was great I can't even begin to describe to you how amazing. Oh I think I'm going to get a job here flying people around the instructor that came with us, basically I want his job. Don't want to be an airline pilot want to fly bush hands down. Go to Alaska in the summer and New Zealand for our winter. It will be great. Ok going to figure out what we are doing next. We went on a hike today 3 hours in 3 hours back. Also beautiful views. I can't get over it, everywhere we look it seems to be something out of this world. 

Love always

Jamee

No comments:

Post a Comment